Analytica Laboratories has been developing innovative and game changing testing solutions since 2011, building on decades of prior experience in commercial testing, research, and science based business. Our strong team of technical and operational staff use world class equipment to deliver testing services that are faster, better, and cheaper than those available from other laboratories.
Between 2011 and 2015 Analytica built a strong position in the New Zealand dairy and honey industries by offering innovative new testing options to customers. From 2016, Analytica moved into environmental and occupational hygiene (methamphetamine) testing. We continue to explore ways of supporting customers in new markets, and welcome the opportunity to discuss this with them. Our testing services typically offer radical improvements in speed, price, or service that transform the industries we are involved with.
We are ISO 17025 accredited by IANZ - our current scope of accreditation is always available on the IANZ website. This means that we are independently assessed to have skilled staff, using robust testing methods, to deliver results you can trust. We are also a part of the MPI Recognised Laboratory Programme, meaning our testing of honey and milk is used to verify the quality of goods being exported from New Zealand.
Analytica’s strong reputation arises from the work we do across a range of industries, for customers ranging from multi-nationals to small businesses. Our scope of testing includes:
- Dairy - partnering with MilktestNZ we offer a wide range of services for use in liquid milk and manufactured dairy products, for both composition, quality, and safety. Our expertise lies particularly in residues and trace elements, and arguably Analytica is one of the world's leading laboratories for the commercial application of specialised protein testing in dairy products (such as beta-casein).
- Honey - authenticity, quality, and safety of honey, with a particular expertise in analysis of manuka honey.
- Timber - in partnership with IVS Laboratories, we verify the successful preservation treatment of construction timber.
- Environmental - testing of soil and water samples for a wide range of organic and inorganic contaminants.
- Asbestos - presence/absence and quantification of asbestos in bulk materials, air filters, and soils in line with relevant industry standards.
- Methamphetamine - analysis of surface swabs for methamphetamine and precursors as per NIOSH 9111
- Occupational Hygiene - lead and mercury on surface swabs or in paint flakes..
- Research & Development - we apply metabolomics, proteomics, and general chemistry to assist leading food, health, and environmental organisations develop valuable new knowledge.
Our team of over 120 staff take pride in offering customers a friendly service, which goes beyond testing to taking an active interest in seeing their businesses succeed. Our network of regional laboratories in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin complement our main laboratory in Hamilton. A fast growing company, Analytica have changed the game in every market we have entered, and will continue to do so.
We look forward to the chance to work with you.